“The ability of IT leaders to step back and see the bigger picture will enable the organisation to step forward and seize the opportunities available to them.”BEN BARRY, DIRECTOR, COEUS CONSULTING
Strategic change is getting harder to deliver at the levels demanded by both internal and external customers. Business colleagues are demanding change to both improve or protect revenue and to reduce or control costs – at the same time IT functions still lack both an effective partnership with business colleagues and the skills to support and drive these strategic changes.
Our 2019 report looks at how the CIOs and senior IT leaders of large organisations are reacting to technology advancements and disruption and how they deliver the strategic change needed to respond to these.
WHY DOWNLOAD THE REPORT?
- Access the findings from our survey of 124 IT leaders - over 60% of whom are CIO or head of IT roles within large organisations
- Understand the importance of ensuring your business is embracing technology adoption and the benefits this can bring
- Find out the main reasons why change projects fail and how to combat these to ensure objectives are met
- Discover how IT budgets are set to change in 2019 and beyond
- Receive practical recommendations from our experts on your strategic change strategy, technology adoption and embracing disruptive technologies
We help IT leaders of large organisations drive business growth, enhance agility, and create efficiencies.
We support IT leaders’ enterprise architecture and technology adoption strategies, helping them execute complex programmes of technology change and maximise value from technology investments.