This places Coeus Consulting, who celebrated their 5th anniversary in 2018, in third place for nominations after long-established players PWC and EY, according to the MCA nominations listings:
Image: from Consultancy.uk
The Awards Ceremony takes place on 28th March 2019 in central London.
“These nominations are industry recognition of the tremendous amount of work our team puts into ensuring that we exceed client expectations on every programme. The fact that 97% of clients work with us more than once is also testament to this.” commented Ben Barry, Director, Coeus Consulting.
“Making it through to the Finals in seven categories is a ringing endorsement that our unique combination of independence, experience, pace of delivery, breadth of capability, agility and international reach is really transforming the value that can be provided to clients by consultancies.” noted James Cockroft, Director, Coeus Consulting.
The shortlisted categories are:
- COMMERCIAL EXCELLENCE PROJECT: Coeus Consulting with E.ON
- BEST NEW CONSULTANCY
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECT: Coeus Consulting with E.ON
- CHANGE & TRANSFORMATION IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR PROJECT: Coeus Consulting with E.ON
- YOUNG CONSULTANT OF THE YEAR: Kerry Osborne
- TEAM LEADER OF THE YEAR: Simon Reynolds
- OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT: James Cockroft
Find out more about Coeus' capabilities here.