We take our responsibilities in respect of looking after your personal information very seriously and we will only use/process personal information as detailed in this policy unless we inform you otherwise. In order to make sure any personal information we may hold about you is accurate please let us know of any changes to the personal information we hold.
We collect information about you in a variety of ways, such as when you visit our website, subscribe to the newsletter or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources which we make available on our website. You may be asked to provide your name, email address and phone number, by doing so you are consenting to our use of your personal information. You may withdraw your consent at any time, however we may retain or otherwise use your information where we have a legitimate interest legal or contractual obligation to do so. You may visit our website anonymously and not provide any personal information. We will collect personal information only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain website related activities.
In addition to personal information we may collect non-personal information whenever you interact with our website. This may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
We may collect and use your personal information as follows:
- To personalize your experience of our website. We may use information relating to lots of people to understand how the services and resources provided on our website are being used.
- To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
We do not sell, trade, or rent any of your personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors to and users of our website with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We shall not share your personal information unless we are entitled to do so and if we do it may be shared with the following:
- A regulatory or statutory body pursuant to a request for information or any legal obligation which applies to us;
- Mailchimp who process personal information registered through our website;
- SurveyMonkey who operate some surveys for us. We don’t share your personal information with survey monkey unless you click on a link sent from us and complete the associated questionnaire; and.
- Legal and professional advisors.
If you decide to engage Coeus to provide any services we may enter into a contract with you and/or a third party. In order to enter into a contract, we will need certain information, including name, address of your organization, email address. A contract will also contain obligations on both parties to the contract and we shall process any personal information as is necessary for the purpose of those obligations.
In providing our services we will carry out some processing of personal information which is necessary for our legitimate interests including: retaining records of our website and how it is being used, other personal information collected as part of providing our services and using these records to comply with our legal obligations.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
If you decide to ‘Sign up to receive our latest insights’ you will receive emails that may include company news, updates or related service information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails they may do so by clicking Unsubscribe from the email footer or by contacting us at email@example.com.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all the information we hold about you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 5th floor, 28-30 Cornhill, London EC3V 3NF.
We want to make sure that your personal information is correct, you may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is wrong.
You have the right to:
- object to our processing of your information where the processing is based upon legitimate interest and there are no compelling grounds for the continued processing of that information;
- ask us to restrict how we process your information in some circumstances;
- ask us to delete information about you where the continued use cannot be justified; and
- without your consent to our processing of your information at any time, however we may retain or use your information where we have a legitimate interest, legal or contractual obligation to do so.
28 -30 Cornhill, London EC3V 3NF
+44 (0)207 127 4321